Sasuke-UchichaSasuke-Uchicha

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Metal Slug: Riverine Metal Slug: Riverine

interesting

Whoa! That was cool! I'm gonna suggest it for a collection or two or three.................

model18 responds:

wow, thanks
i didnt think it was that good

America and You America and You

The funniest new submission today!

Wow! That was amazingly funny! Make more and keep up the good work! My 5 rating goes out to you!

NORFA revenge 2 NORFA revenge 2

Uggg!

Umm.. sorry but i cant understand anything here! Make it clearer! try again.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow...just wow....

That is a cool game! Here's my song: 9-------0-------0-------0----- --0-------0-------0-------0--- ----0-------0-------9----c---0 ---0---4---4---8---8---1---1-- -2---2---9---9---a---a---c---c ---bbbbbbbb4---c----a-------0- ------0-------0-------0------- 0-------0-------0-------0----- --0-------9-9--

Path of the Cursor Path of the Cursor

I've seen it done.

I've seen it done. I've seen it done so many times in fact that it's just not interesting anymore. But this brought the fun back into mouse avoider games! keep it up and hope to see more flash out of you!

EXPGEN EXPGEN

that was amazing!

wow! this is the absolutely most amazing game on ng! The best platform designer i have ever seen and provided hours of fun slaving to make the perfect game! Thank you!

Ninjitsu Ninjitsu

Good Job! Keep it up!

That was a good techno peice! My freinds and I are huge techno fans so now your song is on my I-pod. I am planning on using it in my first flash submission that I have been working on for a year now. Keep up the good work!

Envy responds:

Hey thanks man, I would love it if you used this song in your flash! I look forward to seeing it! Thanks for the review, and the ipod download!